Running the leading hair loss clinic in Washington DC, we notice that going bald has been a rather sensitive topic for most, especially men. While some do have a serious affinity with their once-thick locks, for most people it’s the visible reminder of years gone by and no longer recoverable that gives them the feeling of unease. And if you are one of the said population, the one that’s now seriously looking into hair loss service, don’t worry because you are not alone! If you’re on the lookout for a really good hair replacement system here in Kensington, MD, then you’re in luck because we have got you covered! Get it?
Why you’ll want to come to us
Apart from the apparent reason of you trying to deal with hair loss the best way you know how, you’ll want to take things up with my hair replacement solutions because of the following:
- Our services aren’t a one-size-fits-all situation. While we are aware that there are certain categories and degrees for hair loss cases, we look into your particular case, treating it as unique (because it is), and ask the necessary information, covering all the bases as thoroughly as possible.
- We use safe and great-quality tools and materials to provide the best possible care we can for our clients.
How we deliver on our claims
Here at Scalp Micropigmentation, you can trust that our hair clinic services will get you the results you want because we have a set procedure that we follow:
- We conduct a thorough assessment first and consider a whole host of factors, like allergic reactions, especially where certain treatments are concerned.
- We walk you through the treatments and hair loss solutions to see which ones address your needs and which specific one suits your case best. Here, of course, you’ll have a glimpse of what to expect, so you won’t feel blindsided.
- We follow through by informing you of the right after-care procedures.
There’s still more that you’ve yet to discover, so better see it all for yourself when you visit Scalp Micropigmentation here in Kensington, MD! Just call (301) 503-0762, and we can arrange the whole thing!